Outside taps can make your life easier. They give you a more convenient water source to:
- Water the plants and garden in the summer
- Wash your car
- Fill the children’s paddling pool
If you have an old outside tap, you may need to replace it with the new type of tap. Newer taps have a built-in check valve to stop back-syphoning of water.
All outside taps should:
- Have a check-valve incorporated
- Have an isolation valve fitted inside the house
- Be removed and the pipes lagged over Winter
Contact us for a free quote on your new outside tap, or for repairs to your existing one. We can discuss positioning in relation to your existing pipework.